The success of your event really comes down to the experience your guests have. It’s your job to create an amazing START TO END customer experience throughout your event, keeping your guests coming back for more, and therefore then becoming your biggest brand advocates for the future success of your brand and business.
You’re reading this because you work in the event space, right? And I know you’re probably thinking…but Vicky, it’s not that easy! Am I right? Well, I’m here to tell you, from experience, it actually is.
“With the right framework and structure, you can achieve anything!”
I’ve developed 10 ways for you to deliver the ultimate attendee experience at your next event. Because this juicy goodness was too much to include in the one blog post, the first 5 is below and next week I will be bringing you the second 5.
Your first 5 ways to create the ultimate attendee experience
1. DETERMINE YOUR KEY MESSAGE
- What do you want to tell your audience?
- Ensure your message is relevant and has purpose.
- Keep your message, clear and concise.
- Your words are everything – cut the fluff.
2. KNOW YOUR AUDIENCE
- Who are your audience?
- What is their age bracket?
- What does your audience want to hear, learn, and know?
- What does value look like to your audience?
- What is the transformation you are delivering?
3. CREATE ENGAGING AND VALUABLE CONTENT
- By understanding your event purpose, key messaging, and audience you can design an engaging event with valuable content.
- Think about the little things.
- Create an aesthetic that your target audience will love and keep coming back for more.
4. PRESENT WELL
- How will you deliver your event to meet and exceed audience expectations?
- How does your audience want to receive key messaging and content?
- What is the most effective way to deliver content/key messaging?
- What key words are likely to resonate with your audience?
- Combine content delivery methods using the ‘VARK’ Visual, Auditory, Reading/Writing and Kinesthetic (physical activities) learning principles.
5. DELIVER THE WOW
- Pick the right venue
- Recruit relevant and draw card speakers/presenters
- Use Immersive experience opportunities to break up the ‘usual’ interactions
How would you feel to eliminate your stress and guesswork of running a brilliant event?
Get my Event Brilliance toolkit HERE and own that step by step tactical framework so you don’t have to keep reinventing the wheel. Your frameworks, checklists and industry-standard customisable templates are all HERE ready to go.
You can access more of my valuable tools and resources HERE to help you make that shift to the next level.
Stay tuned for my next blog, to be released next week: Part 2 of How to create the ultimate attendee experience, where I share the last 5 tips you need to know for your next event.
If you’d like more helpful advice and to stay up to date with the latest news, I’d love you to follow me over on my social media platforms. Visit my Facebook page here as well as my Instagram page here.
VICKY TROP ~ I am the creative and strategic force behind your lucrative events.
Ready to build brilliant events that deliver? It’s time to make event planning easy so you can deliver professional, engaging, and valuable events that deliver strategic results.
I’m here to help you create and deliver event brilliance. Through my strategic and tactical coaching, consultations, expert masterclasses, and instant downloads your event career will be ready to take on new heights.
Get in contact HERE